For over 40 years, Invisible Fence® Brand has been keeping more than 2 million dogs and cats safe at home by providing pet owners with trusted technology, proven training procedures - and total peace of mind. We pioneered the concept of electronic pet containment. The results of our efforts are impressive. We have a 98% customer satisfaction rating and a 99.5% success rating of keeping Dogs Safe at Home.
Invisible Fence of South East Ontario is seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing and motivated Part-Time Independent Outside Sales Consultant. The ideal candidate has proven success in in-home retail sales, strong one-call closing skills and is motivated to achieve goals.
As an independent outside sales consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting outside sales calls in customer homes
- Booking your own appointments
- Meeting with homeowners and dogs, touring the yard and determining product solutions to best fit customer needs
- Follow up calls
- Conducting sales and marketing visits to area vet offices and other pet service business to educate them on how we can help them help their customers.
- Participating in sales and marketing home and pet shows as assigned
Outside sales consultant will meet homeowners and their pets to explain the benefits of purchasing Invisible Fence Brand. As an outside sales representative, you will also participate in other sales and marketing related tasks including:
- Explaining products, services and prices
- Demonstrating use of Invisible Fence brand products and answering questions about product features and benefits
- Providing customers with professional, direct, face-to-face service and developing positive relationship with customers
- Contacting customers Distributing product literature that details Invisible Fence Brand products and services to vet offices and other companies
- Participating in opportunities to increase industry knowledge, and constantly researching and educating self on products and services to provide solid, accurate information to customers
The ideal outside sales consultant will be enthusiastic, outgoing and motivated with proven success in in-home sales, strong one-call closing skills and is motivated to achieve goals. Qualified candidates will be subjected to a pre-employment background check. To be an outside sales representative, you will also need:
- At least 2 years experience in sales; outside sales background with in-home sales experience selling quality, high end products is preferred
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service & relationship building skills
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
If you’re looking for an exciting career in a fun work environment,
join us as an Independent Outside Sales Consultant today.
Job Type: Commission
- High school or equivalent